The objectives of the library are to:
- Identify, collect, store, manage and make available relevant, quality and up-to-date sources of information to support university’s programs;
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive collection in the field of education in line with the library’s mission;
- Provide various information and communication technology facilities in step with current advances and user needs;
- Assist and enhance library skills among library users in searching, accessing and acquiring accurate information;
- Generate competent human resource in every area of knowledge and related activities.